APPLICATIONS CLOSE 9AM 28nd JUNE 2018
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Describe your industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of systems requirements based on the following:
1. General software development experience with exposure to SQL, C#, and XML;
2. A recent University degree in IT - this is a suitable skill level for this role;
3. The eligibility to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance; and
4. Well-developed communication skills, including:
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
Negotiation and liaison skills;
Demonstrated experience in conducting workshops with business users and working effectively in a team environment, and
Presentation and training skills.
1. Experience working in an agile software development environment.
2. A Bachelor's Degree in Software Development or equivalent qualification;
3. Experience with source code control systems such as TFS
4. Familiarity with project and software development frameworks; and
5. Experience with SQL database management system including SQL structured query language (SQL), PL/SQL, and/or XPath.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU