APPLICATIONS CLOSE 9AM Tuesday 31st July 2018
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Describe your industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of systems requirements based on the following:
1. Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst in software development projects utilising Object Oriented methodologies working with a range of stakeholders developing:
User Requirements models;
Business Domain models;
Business Process models
Functional Specification, and
User Experience / User Interface models and specifications.
2. Demonstrated experience applying user centered techniques and knowledge of artefacts.
3. Well-developed communication skills, including:
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
Negotiation and liaison skills;
Demonstrated experience in conducting workshops with business users and working effectively in a team environment; and
Presentation and training skills.
1. Experience in Data Analysis and working with Data;
2. Experience working in an agile software development environment;
3. Knowledge of and/or experience in applying the Digital Transformation Agencies service delivery framework; and
4. Experience using software such as SPARX Enterprise Architect.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU